Bajra Ka Churma
by Kirti Udeshi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10231 times
Bajra ka churma is a variation of regular wheat flour churma
- Bind the bajra flour using required water the dough should not be too hard or too soft
- Divide into 3 parts. Roll out each part into a thick roti using bajra flour.
- Heat the tava lower the flame and put the roti on it on the other side brush with water so that a boil does not form.
- Turn side when water has dried up after a few seconds put the turned side facing the flame.
- Repeat the same with the remaining 2 rotis
- Crumble all the 3 rotis in a frying pan.
- Heat the ghee. Add the crumbled roti powder elaichi and nutmeg powder.
- Add sugar after adding the roti and elaichi and nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Divide the mix into 3 parts makes balls and rolls them in poppy seeds.
This recipe was contributed by Kirti Udeshi on 04 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.