Bajra Cup Cake
by Foodie #631173
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3757 times
BAJRA CUP CAKE is a healthy as well as delicious cake for all aged persons... its made up of bajra, there is no use of maida, so its fully healthy recipe...
and very tasty.
- Combine the bajra flour, custard powder and baking powder in a bowl and sieve them twice.
- In another bowl, combine the butter and sugar and whisk well till frothy and smooth.
- Add 1 egg and whisk well.
- Add half the bajra mixture and mix well.
- Add 2nd egg and again whisk well.
- Add the remaining bajra mixture and whisk well till smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and vanilla essence and again whisk till smooth.
- Transfer the mxiture into greased and dusted cupcake moulds and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with cherry and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #631173 on 24 Mar 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.