Bajra Cheesy Veg Surprise
by Palak Rajput
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9207 times
Bajra Cheesy Veg Surprise is a very healthy and tasty recipe.
- Soak the whole bajra along with parboiled rice in enough water for 6 – 8 hours.
- Wash thoroughly and soak urad dal in enough water for an hour or two.
- Grind the soaked whole Bajra and parboiled rice and curd into smooth paste along with soaked urad dal.
- Add just enough water to make the ground mixture soft and thick.
- In a mixing bowl, add ground whole bajra batter and sooji. Keep it for half an hour.
- Add Chopped tomatoes, capsicum, ginger-chilly paste, coriander and salt.
- Make thick batter like uttapam.
- Heat the non stick pan (tawa) and spread uttapam.
- Add butter from side, and on slow gas cook til golden brown on bottom.
- Apply butter on the top side and turn the side.
- While other side is cooking add grated cheese on golden side.
- Once cheese is melted and other side is cooked take out and serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 13 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.