Bajra - Corn Bhajji
by Palak Rajput
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12071 times
Bajra - corn bhaji is a great snack time recipe with a little change in it.
- Coarsely sweet corn without water and keep aside.
- In a grinding jar add whole dhana, jeera. Coriander and curry leaves, half grind without water and keep aside.
- Great potatoes with a slight thick greater and by keeping it between two palms and pressing it remove all the water from it.
- In a bowl take potatoes,grounded corns, coriander, bajra flour and all other ingredients and mix well.
- Do not add any water in it.
- Batter should be thick to get crispy bhajji.
- In a kadai heat the oil and make crispy golden bhajji out of the batter.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 13 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.