This recipe has been viewed 3996 times
Can also add 1/4 tsp of jeera powder n pinch garam masala powder n baking soda in the batter.
- Mix the flours,salt,chilly powder n make it to loose paste like consistency.
- Dip the veg slices in to the batter n deep fry in oil.
- Mix the groundnut powder n salt n fill it in chillies.then dip in batter n fry in oil.
- Cut the corners of bread....now cut each bread scice in to two halves diagonally.
- Spread sweet chutney in one piece.then spread mint or coriander chutney on it.cover it wid other bread piece.
- Now dip in the batter n fry in oil.
- Serve hot wid tomato sauce or coconut chutney
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.