Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5630 times
1.very easy to make and easy to feed people who don't like brinjals as you can't spot the brinjal.
2.it can be served as a chutney with dosa or can be eaten with roti also.
3.you can add a spoon of it to cooked rice and mix it and eat it along with a papad and a salad to go with it.
- Roast the brinjals on open flame till the outer skin starts to peel off.
- Remove the upper skin and chop off the upper part of the stalk and cut it into four and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and roast the red chillies and urad dal till it turns golden brown.
- Remove it and let it cool.
- Now add the chopped brinjals and the roasted things in a mixi and grind it into a fine paste.
This recipe was contributed by padmasi on 25 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.