Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21331 times
Cooked baingans stir fried in a delcios mix of masalas and condiments to give a unique and spicy taste.
- Boil the baingan in water with tamarind and turmeric powder and salt, mix well and cook till the brinjals are half cooked.
- Strain the excess water and keep aside. Keep aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, mix well and roast for a minute.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the asafoetida and the brinjal and saute till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the flame, add the grounded masalas and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by duval on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.