This recipe has been viewed 996 times
You can try a garnish of chips or kurkure too.
Add your private note
Baiganiyaa chaat recipe - How to make Baiganiyaa chaat
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Big aubergine (Baingan) : 1
Gram flour : 1 tea spoon
Red chilli powder : tea spoon
Dhaniya powder : tea spoon
Dry mango powder : 1 tea spoon
Green chilli : 1 finely chopped
Ginger : 1 cm. (grated or finely chopped)
Oil : 4 tablespoonful salt to taste
Beaten Yoghurt : 1 cup
Sugar : 1 teaspoon
Black salt : a pinch
Salt : to taste
Mixing all the above ingredients makes it.
Tamarind chutney : 1 tablespoonful
- Cut the aubergine into approximately cm thick slices.
- Place them over a plate and sprinkle with gram flour, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, salt and dry mango powder and sprinkle with a few drops of water. repeat the same with the other side of slices.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and fry pan and fry all the slices till golden brown.
- Spread them over a plate and pour beaten curd mixture.
- Pour tamarind chutney and garnish with green chillies , coriander leaves and grated ginger.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420737 on 10 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.