Baghaar Sanwa Millet Fasting Recipe
This recipe has been viewed 4981 times
This recipe can eaten while fasting.<>fried potatoes with salt and black pepper can be eaten with this recipe.
- Roast baghaar in a cooker for atleast 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Now add all the water and bring it to a boil.
- Add ghee, jaggery, crushed cardamoms and salt. Bring to a boil and close the cooker.
- After 2 whistles, lower the flame and keep for 5 min.
- The baghaar is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by ritudharmani12 on 17 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.