Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10115 times
Badushah is a sweet dish recipe or mithai item prepared by blending together wheat flour balls which are flattened and fried. The badushah are soaked in a sugar syrup and served warm garnished with crushed pistachios.
- Prepare a thick two string sugar syrup from the sugar and 2 cups water. Keep aside.
- Sieve the flour and soda bi-carbonate together and keep aside.
- Add a little ghee to the flour and mix well till the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add enough water and knead into a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls, flatten and form dents at the center.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the balls and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Pour the sugar syrup on the balls, mix well and drain the excess syrup.
- Garnish with crushed pistachios and serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.