Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5075 times
An amazingly flavorsome biryani rice recipe, badshahi biriyani with beans like rajmah and sprouts and spices is a great way to show your culinary skills to your family and guests. Topped with dried nuts and coriander leaves, badshahi biryani takes you on a gastronomical trip.
- First shock rice.
- Cook rice till fully done.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry dry fruits.
- Heat oil and add turmaric and garlic to oil and then add sprouted moung( do same with rajmah and chana, keep it seprately)add garam masala and salt to it.
- Take a baking tray and then gress it with ghee put sprouted moong and then speard a layer of rice and then put tomato and onion slices and then again spead layer of chana then rice and then dryfruits.
- After tht put rajmah mix and then again cover the dish from rice and arrange tomato and onions on it and then sprinkle butter milk on it.
- Back it in preheated oven for 10 min.
- Serve it.
This recipe was contributed by ruchaved on 05 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.