This recipe has been viewed 2279 times
Don't make the dough too thin,
Add your private note
Badampuri recipe - How to make Badampuri
Cooking Time: Total Time:
All Purpose Flour- 1 cup
Yogurt- 1 Tsp
Baking Soda- i pinch
Sugar - 1 cup (For Syrup)
Oil For frying
Dry Coconut Powder -1/2 cup
- 1. put the flour in a bowl, add baking soda, ghee( heat and add), yogurt.
- 2.mix well adding very little water,and make a dough and keep aside for 10 min
- 3. for sugar syrup- add sugar and water in a pan, making a little bit thick syrup and keep aside
- 4. take a small ball size dough and roll in roll pin, and fold two times, the shape should be like a triangle( as samosa).
- 5. fry this in low sim till golden brown.
- 6. remove from oil and add into sugar syrup and soak for 5 min .
- 7. remove from sugar syrup and roll in grated dry coconut powder.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#415974 on 27 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.