by Tarla Dalal
Added to 188 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20194 times
Almond barfi shaped to resemble small earthenware containers.
- Make the badam barfi as mentioned in the recipe.
- Divide the badam barfi into two portions, 2/3 and 1/3.
- To the 2/3 portion, add the yellow food colouring and mix well.
- Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into the shape of a matki.
- Roll out the remaining 1/3 portion of the barfi into a sheet of 6 mm. (1/4") thickness. Cut with heart shaped cookie cutters to get 18 heart-shaped pieces.
- Cover each matki with 3 heart-shaped pieces.
- Garnish with a sliver of pistachio and cover the base of the handi with the silver leaves.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.