by Foodie #48100
This recipe has been viewed 28235 times
Find a simple way of preparing the badam pak, a very popular South Indian sweet dish. Delicious badam pak is a delicacy dessert available in the sweet shops but now can be easily prepared at home with this quick badam pak recipe. Loaded with ghee, sugar and crushed almonds and sprinkled with elaichi, the badam pak taste heavenly.
- Bring rose water and sugar to a boil.
- Take it off the fire
- Mix in the mava so that the consistency is smooth.
- Add almonds and ghee.
- Cook on a slow fire stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the almond mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Mix in the cardamoms and nutmeg powder.
- Apply ghee to a thali, spread the mixture on it.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.