by Rehana Khambaty
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 4664 times
A traditional indian mithai!
- Heat 1/2 the ghee in a pan, add the sugar and water and cook on a slow flame till sugar melts.
- Increase the heat slowly and let the syrup boil for a few mins.
- Add the remaining ghee and mava gradually stirring constantly.
- Add the sliced almonds and pure ghee and continue cooking till the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Remove from the flame, add the cardamoms and nutmeg when slightly cool.
- Spread on a greased thali and cut into squares.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 04 Jun 2019Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.