Badam Milk - Sk
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 48370 times
Badam milk is a creamy nutty flavoured milk shake or beverage recipe. Badam milk is prepared with crushed badam or almonds mixed with sugar, cream, milk and other dry fruits. Serve badam milk chilled during summers as a cooling healthy drink.
- Blanch almonds in boiling water for two minutes. peel and chop roughly.
- Heat milk in a thick-bottomed vessel and bring to a boil. reduce heat, add chopped almonds and simmer on low heat for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and continue to boil for another two minutes.
- Remove from heat, add honey and stir.
- Serve warm in individual earthenware glasses, garnished with silver warq.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.