Badam Kheer By Shshy
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4904 times
Delicious badam kheer is a creative kheer (sweetened milk) recipe with an amazing paste made from crushed badam or almonds and poppy seeds boiled with the milk. The almonds get cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome badam kheer.
- Soak the almonds in boiling water for 4-5 hours.
- Remove the skin and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Add enough water to the paste and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the milk and sugar, mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Add the saffron, mix well and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with nuts.
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.