Badam Ka Sharbat
by Sushila Jora
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21212 times
- Blend the almonds in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat a deep pan and add 3 cups of water.
- Add the sugar, mix well and stir till it brings to a boil and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder , saffron and almond paste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool completely and pour the syrup in an airtight jar.
- Store refrigerated and serve chilled with milk and ice
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 11 Mar 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.