Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30275 times
Badam sharbat is a healthy drink recipe prepared from crushed badam or almonds. A rich and healthful mix of almonds with poppy seeds, magaz seeds and elaichi powder render a cool delicious flavour to this popular sharbat recipe.
- Soak the badaams(almonds),khuskhus and magaj
- overnight.make a fine paste of the badaams after taking out the peels.
- Make a fine paste of others too.take water in a pan and boil it.
- Add sugar and boil till a syrup is obtained.
- Then add the green elaichi (powdered form).
- Then add the paste and stir to a boil.
- Take off from fire and cool.
- Sieve it and put it in bottles.
This recipe was contributed by promil on 27 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.