Bachi Huyee Roti ki Sabji
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47080 times
Bachi huyee roti ki sabji innovatively uses the left over rotis or chapatis and makes them into a delicious vegetable, preparation which can be used as filling for sandwiches or enjoyed with rotis and curd.
- Cut rotis into medium pieces
- Make ginger,garlic,greenchilli & jeera''s paste
- Put oil in pan let it heat little add the paste don''t let it burn immediately add water.
- Add curd,salt,red chilli powder & haldi
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes see that roti doen''t get dissolved its pieces must remain whole.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. enjoy it hot.
This recipe was contributed by ddave on 24 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.