Babycorn Vegetable Soup
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39145 times
1.you can save time by pressure cooking the sliced babycorn,carrot and beans and then adding it to the fried onion.
2.you can make this soup with any vegetables you prefer but the baby corn brings out a delicious taste to the soup.
- Cut the babycorn into small slices.
- Cut the onion,carrot and beans into very small pieces.
- Heat a little butter in a pan and fry the onions till they r pink and then add the babycorn,carrot and beans.
- Sprinkle some water,cover the pan and let the vegetables get cooked.
- When it is done, add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add garam masala,pepper and salt.
- Mix the cornflour in a cup of water, add it to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the coriander before serving.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.