Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12165 times
Baby corn palak is a delicious vegetable preparation which must feature in your menu list for parties. The crunchy baby corns are cooked in spinach puree and chopped tomatoes and served topped with malai or cream.
Add your private note
Babycorn Palak recipe - How to make Babycorn Palak
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the spinach, onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies, add a spoon full of water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Cool and blend in a mixer into paste.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add whole garam masala and saute till it crackers.
- Add the baby corn and sauté for 5 min.
- Add the prepared mixture, salt and gram masala, mix well and saute for 2-3 min.
- Add fresh cream and mix well.
- Serve hot with parathas.
This recipe was contributed by SHRUTIDAGA on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.