by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 7162 times
Rainy season means lots of corn may be sweet corn or babycorn so enjoy this pakoda with tea.
Add your private note
Babycorn Pakoda recipe - How to make Babycorn Pakoda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add enough water to make medium thick batter.
- Add the baby corn to marination, mix well and keep aside for 20-25 minutes.
- Take a plate and spread maida and cornflour 1 tsp each.
- Now take the baby corn pieces and roll on the maida mixture.
- Dip in the besan batter and deep fry in hot oil on a medium flame till golden and serve with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 14 Jul 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.