Baby corn pepper poha
This recipe has been viewed 3400 times
You can use ghee instead of oil
it is good, tasty breakfast which can be made easily
pl try and give me the feed back
Add your private note
Baby corn pepper poha recipe - How to make Baby corn pepper poha
Cooking Time: Total Time:
poha 2 cups
chopped baby corn 1 cup
chopped pudina 1 tsp
pepper crushed ( coarsly) 2 tsp
coarsly crushed jeera 1 tsp salt to taste
oil 1 tbsp
- Wash and soak poha for a few mts till it is ready to cook
- Add oil in a kadai and add the pudina leaves
- Add the baby corn pieces and salt
- Saute for 3 mts
- Add half the quantity of crushed pepper and jeera
- Add the poha and the rest of pepper and jeera
- Mix well keep in fire for 3 mts and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 04 Dec 2006I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.