Baby corn masala dosa
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10718 times
Baby corn masala dosa is really delicious and nutritious.try it.
- Separately soak rice and urad dal at least 6 hour or overnight in water.
- Grind to paste.
- Mix together, add salt with water to make batter.
- Leave in room temperature overnight.
- Mix onion and chilies to the thin batter.
- Heat pan or griddle with little ghee or oil.
- Spread the mix on pan in circular motion to make thin dosa.
- Cook on both the sides, if desired
- Chop onion and tomatoes to fine pieces. remove the husk and cut baby corns into rings of 1 " size.
- Heat a pan with oil. sauté onions, once they are brown, add tomatoes along with salt, chilli and coriander powder. cook well so that it becomes dry.
- Add baby corn pieces and cover and cook for 5 mins. make sure the baby corns are well coated with masala.
- Heat a tawa. once its hot, spread with oil. pour one ladleful of dosa batter. add oil, turn around and then cook for 1 min. turn it once again and place a spoon of baby corn masala and pack like a napkin.
- You can make this two ways. either place the masala on the top side and turn around.
- This way there are chance for the masala to get stuck to the tawa. second, once both sides are cooked, place masala in the middle and fold it, covering the masala and let it cook for 1 min. either way it tastes yummy.
- Serve hot baby corn masala dosa with coconut chutney or just like that.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#403099 on 06 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.