Baby Potato Salad
This recipe has been viewed 5189 times
Simple and cute salad recipe.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the baby potatoes and saute for a while.
- Remove and cool.
- Add the paneer cubes in the same pan and saute for a while. Keep aside and cool.
- Combine the sauteed potatoes, paneer and all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the above dressing over it and mix well.
- Refrigerate it for some time or serve it fresh as is.
- Garnish it with crisp caramel popcorn at the time of serving.
- Serve it with hot coffee.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 13 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.