Baby Corn and Tofu Curry
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10092 times
A tasty and healthy gravy dish made with babycorn and tofu in a rich and tastygravy.
- Clean the babycorn and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the tofu(soya paneer)into small pieces as babycorn.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add jeera.
- When it splutters and the babycorn and fry.
- Sprinkle some water and close and cook for 10 mts.
- Now add the tofu, salt, pepper powder.
- Let it in sim for another 15 mts, till water evaporates.
- This curry can be served with rice items.
This recipe was contributed by ul69 on 25 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.