Baby Corn Pickle
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4134 times
An innovative sweet and sour baby corn pickle.
- Wash and dry the baby corns, slit them in between and spread them on a paper.
- Let them spread for 5 to 6 hours.
- Blend the onions, ginger and garlic separately in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add the oniona and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and sauté it for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger paste and sauté it for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, chilli powder, green chillies, mustard powder, asafoetida, garam masala and crushed jaggery and add to paste in kadai.
- Add the vinegar and mix well and add to kadhai.
- Stir all the masala in kadhai continuously until it remains half. Add the baby corns and peeled, grated raw mango, mix well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from gas and cool. Fill in clean and sterilized jars.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 18 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.