Baby Corn Phudina ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 84 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 66561 times
One-dish-suits-all! mint and coriander add an interesting colour and flavour to the crunchy baby corn. Plus, by sautéing instead of deep-frying, we have zapped off the excess calories and pepped up the nutrient-content.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, using very little water.
- Refrigerate and use as required.
- Boil the baby corn in salted water till they become soft and are cooked.
- Combine the baby corn with the prepared chutney in a bowl, toss well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the marinated baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the cornflour, black salt and salt and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with onions and lemon wedges.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.