Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7250 times
The babaganoosh is a eggplant based preparation wherein the eggplants are baked and then pulped into a coarse mixture along with garlic, lime juice and cumin powder. A delicious side dish with toasted breads.
Add your private note
Baba Ganoosh recipe - How to make Baba Ganoosh
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Bake eggplants in 450 degree oven for 50 minutes. remove eggplants
- From oven and allow to cool. peel eggplants and put pulp in a
- Blender or food processor. add the other ingredients and mix
- To desired consistency. some people like to keep a course
- Consistency and some people like to blend the ingredients into a
- Smooth paste. serve at room temperature with toast
- Points and/or pita bread that has been cut into pie pieces
This recipe was contributed by casatina on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.