Awesome Paneer Butter Masala
Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 63596 times
The north indian paneer specialty paneer butter masala is an easy tasty recipe to prepare the traditional favorite paneer masala. Mouthwatering, quick to prepare and a perfect vegetable or paneer dish to serve on special occasions!
- Combine the onions, ginger and garlic and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onion paste and saute till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the chili powder and saute for a few minutes add the milk slowly and mix well.
- Add the coarsely pounded cashewnuts and tomato puree and saute further for a few minutes.
- Add the cumin seeds powder, garam masala, salt, sugar and enough water and cook till the oil separates and the gravy becomes thick.
- Add the fenugreek seeds, mix well and keep aside.
- In another pan, heat the butter, add the green chilies, capsicum, onions and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add these sautéd vegetables, paneer pieces and orange colour to the masala gravy.
- Cook for few minutes and serve hot with rice or chapati.
This recipe was contributed by awesome_ashoo on 22 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.