Avocado and Apple Soup
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7607 times
A Soothing and sumptuous soup made with an unusual and interesting combination of mild buttery flavoured avocados and sweet and juicy apples. Cinnamom, celery, lemon juice and a tadka of cumin seeds add a range of flavours. Enjoy small bits of pineapple and paneer with every spoonful of this healthy and warm fruit soup, just perfect for winters.
- Combine the avocado and apple and blend in a mixer till smooth, using enough fresh pineapple juice. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cinnamon powder and celery ad saute for few seconds.
- Add the avacado and apple pulp,lemon juice, sugar and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pineapple and paneer, mix well and simmer for a minute.
- Serve garnished with coriander and chilli flakes.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 02 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.