Avocado Veggie Green Wraps
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1269 times
Avocado Veggie Green Wraps, this wrap is for those who want to avoid cheese and are health conscious.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well, divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the flour, salt, ginger-green chilli paste, garlic paste in a bowl and add enough spinach puree knead to a medium soft dough.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a thin circle of 250 mm. (10”) diameter using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the on both rotis sides using a little oil.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and spread a portion of the prepared spread evenly over the roti.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves, onion slices, tomato slices, cucumber slices in the centre of the roti and sprinkle some salt and pepper over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more wraps and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 Sep 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.