Avocado Purée For Baby
by FERRY Rana Chauhan
This recipe has been viewed 6405 times
This recipe is specially dedicated to those mom who started weaning. Its very nice,easy,less time consuming and most important baby like it most
- Cut quarter piece of avocado, leaving the stone in the remainder.
- To store the rest, brush the cut avocado surface with lemon juice to prevent browning and wrap tightly in cling film before refrigerating.
- Peel the skin from the avocado quarter and slice.
- Place the slice in bowl and mash with fork untill you have runny purée.
- Use as much as you need but remember you can not keep leftovers
This recipe was contributed by FERRY Rana Chauhan on 11 Oct 2012Hi,
Live in London United Kingdom
Hobby : Cooking different different healthy...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.