Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15123 times
Serve with any kabab, rice ,and aloo bhurji
- Smash the avocacdo with hand or spoon.keep aside.
- Cut and clean the coriander. (no need to chop it in small pieces) drain the cut coriander.
- Cut green chillies.
- Grind all the ingredients together except avocada and add water as needed to make a paste (while grinding).
- In a seving bowl pour the mixer that has been grinded add smash avocada to it .
- Add salt and fresh lime as needed.
This recipe was contributed by vaishalialiya on 09 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.