Aviyal By krishnakumar
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4109 times
For getting more taste add crushed curry leaves
- Cutthevegetables as long slices
- Paste he coconut and green chillies
- Take a pressurecoocker and put the vegetables,turmeric powder,curd salt,water and the coconut paste and cook it for 20 minute.
- After 20 minute open the lid and add coconut oil and curryleaves
- Seperate it to the serving pot
- Decorate with curryleaves and grated coconut
This recipe was contributed by krishnakumar on 02 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.