Authentic Salsa Dip
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2456 times
Learn the trick to prepare the authentic salsa dip by following the recipe here. The salsa dip is a mexican dip recipe with chopped tomatoes, garlic and select herb powders.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the skin and chop.
- Pierce the capsicum with a fork and hold over the flame until the skin blackens.
- Remove from heat, rub off the burnt skin and chop.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by devirash on 22 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.