Aubergine and Paneer Curry
by Hemali Shukla
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8253 times
My husband got this idea. Its a quick and easy recipe,does'nt require lots of preparation and all the ingridents can easily be available in your kitchen. Yet it taste fabulous with fresh mint.
Add your private note
Aubergine and Paneer Curry recipe - How to make Aubergine and Paneer Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Heat some oil in a non stick pan over a medium heat.
- Add mustard seeds and toast for a mintue till they crack.
- Add the brinjal and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked add tomatoes and cook them for further 2-3 mintues.
- Now add panner cubes and add garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and few drops of lemon juice. Allow it to cook for further 1 minute.
- Add the mint leaves in the curry.
- Serve immediately with roti or rice.
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by Hemali Shukla on 31 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.