Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4253 times
Brinjals are good friends to tomatoe and pasta. Children will eat it too when finely chopped brinjal is hidden beneath cheese and pasta.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan, add the onions, garlic and brinjal,mix well and cook for while.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook for while.
- Add the tomato puree and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the basil and other seasonings, mix well.
- Add the pasta and cheese and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese and spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 11 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.