Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7248 times
Aubergine is the king of vegetables yet we often find people having excuses to escape from eating it. So here an attempt is made to cover this humble king and serve it in the form of paratha. Even children wont realize that they are with the king. The recipe is simple and healthy.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the brinjals and cook for few minutes.
- Add the onions, seasonings and mix it well.
- Add panneer and mix well. Keep aside.
- Roll 2 inch puris from the dough.
- Place little stuffing in the center and bring the sides together and seal it well.
- Again roll it with the help of little dry flour into a 5 inch paratha.
- Roast it on hot tava using little ghee until golden on both the sides.
- Serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 19 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.