Au Gratin Smoked
This recipe has been viewed 3189 times
A dum process infuses it magical flavor into the cheese, mushroom, apple and potatoes. Offer this fresh hot smoked casserole to your loved ones on a cold winter evening with hot coffee. We can also bake it.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bay;eaf and other ingredients and saute for 20 seconds.
- Cover the top with cheese layer.
- Heat the coal piping hot and place it on the top cheese layer. Pour olive oil on it and cover the casserole with lid.
- Let the coal fumes get in to the entire cooked dish for few minutes.
- Garnish it with roasted cumin seeds powder, spring onions and carrots.
- Serve it with coffee.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 06 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.