Asparagus Artichoke Salad
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 5898 times
A delicious quick easy salad.
- Soak the sliced shallots in the lemon juice and keep aside.
- Grease the asparagus spears with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle salt evenly on them,
- Place them in a foil-lined roasting pan, and cook for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned and fork tender.
- Alternatively, you can also grill them until nicely charred and fork tender, between 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven or grill and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the asparagus and the remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add as much of the liquid from the canned artichokes.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 09 Mar 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.