Asian Quinoa Salad
by PRACHI AGARWAL
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5527 times
A delicious salad that features a wonderful balance of flavours and textures and health too. It has protein and fiber rich quiona and edamame, an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium. In the dressing the flavours of soy sauce, ginger, chilli powder and sesame seeds and sesame oil merge beautifully with the fresh flavour of coriander and spring onions.
Add your private note
Asian Quinoa Salad recipe - How to make Asian Quinoa Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Add water, quinoa, and salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from the flame and fluff with a fork.
- Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the cabbage, edamame, red pepper, carrots, and cucumber. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa salad and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 01 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.