Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9957 times
1. addition of carrot, beetroot can be made to the ash gourd
2.also help full whilst trying to loose weight as it is non fat and ash gourd is very healthy
- Cut ashgourd after peeling into small pieces
- Put into mixure and with help of minimum water make into past adding jaggery according to taste.
- Remove from mixure jar and strain with the help of juice strainer.
- Add salt, black salt, zeera powder and chill in teh fridge for app. 1/2 hr.
- Serve in a tall glass with a dash of lime.
- Add a few leaves of mint leaves [ fudina ] for decoration
- Serve chilled
- "enjoy this cool drink sipping it all the way on a hot sunny afternoon"
This recipe was contributed by chahatjh on 12 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.