Arrowroot Powder Pudding
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 21259 times
This is a wonderful recipe for cooling the body. arrowroot powder is an excellent ingredient for bringing down body heat.
- Mix the arrowroot powder in half cup milk without lumps.
- Bring the remaining milk to a boil.
- Add the powder mixture and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and continue stirring for another 10 minutes without letting it burn at the bottom.
- Add the ghee, stir and add the coconut and essence.
- Switch off the heat and pour into a greased mou
This recipe was contributed by dhuva11 on 16 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.