Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3055 times
Aromatic pulao recipe attempts to bring the exotic Indian flavorful rice recipe to your table. The choice of rice, spices and flavorings make this aromatic pulao specialty a pure culinary delight.
- Place the rice in a strainer and wash well under cold running water, drain.
- Heat the ghee in skillet add the onion and spices and fry for a minute.
- Stir in the rice and mix until coated, then add the boiling water or stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stir and cover, reduce heat and cover for 15 min.
- Add raisins and peas, cover and leave to stand for 15 more min.
- Uncover, fluff up with a fork and stir in the tasted almonds.
- Garnish with onion rings.
This recipe was contributed by glorimarpr on 09 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.