Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2548 times
A traditional rice flour chapati,Aripathiri is an amazingly thin and soft chapati recipe made from rice flour. The aripathiri is typically enjoyed with curry or chicken gravy.
- Boil the water.
- Add rice flour to the water little by little.
- Stir well and cover the mixture.
- After one minute stir it once again and remove from stove.
- Pour this mixture into a broad-based pan and knead well.
- Make this into small balls.
- Roll these balls into small, wafer thin chappathis called pathiris.
- Cook these pathiris like phulkas(without oil)
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.