Arbi Ke Stuffed Pakodas
by Foodie #596087
This recipe has been viewed 2640 times
A delicious crunchy pakodas...made with arbi.
- Drain the urad dal completely and puree in a mixer using 1/4 cup of water to make a fine paste .
- Now add garlic and ginger paste in it along with the chopped green chillies.
- Add the asafoetida and whisk well to make a smooth batter.
- Pressure cook 10 pieces of arbi in a cooker for one wistle. Peel them off.
- Scoop out the inner portions of the arbies with the help of a knife or a peeler so that they can be stuffed with the stuffing.
- The scooped out material of the arbies is kept aside.
- Stuff the scooped arbies with the paneer stuffing.
- Slightly press them between the palms to make them flat. Dip them in the batter and deep fry in the oil.
- Serve hot with pudina ki chatni.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #596087 on 11 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.