Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11269 times
The sensational and simple arbi chaat is a tasty recipe to prepare the spicy and tangy arbi chaat. The boiled arbis are served with imli chutney, chilli paste and curd as topping
- Boil, peel and cut the arbi into small pieces and keep aside.
- Grind all the ingredients for the chat except the tamarind to a fine paste.
- Soak the tamarind for 15 minutes in 1 cup of water and then squeeze out the pulp.
- Add the tamarind pulp to the chat paste and strain finely.
- Now add the arbi pieces to the chat.
- Garnish with groundnuts.
This recipe was contributed by dipanilesh on 12 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.