Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6539 times
This is excellent recipe for children. They not only get the goodness of dry fruits as well as feel nice when given something different from the regular parathas.
- Combine the wheat flour, salt and oil with enough water and knead a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the prepared powder into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the powder at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vaidehibanerjee on 02 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.